2x Time To Listen Courses Available to book *FREE OF CHARGE:
- Course 1: 7th July 6pm – 9pm
- Course 2: 14th July 6pm – 9pm
Maximum of 12 per session.
*BowlsWales will fund the cost of the course so would like to offer ONE free space to each club. Spaces are limited, however if we receive a high demand then we will look to add more dates in the future.
To book click here: https://forms.office.com/
Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id= JxaCo4YFfUuzgRduHLqEmo8PeuhceJ BHpLpe9fcqU39UQjUyV0ZMQkU1Q0wz NTJPQllKOFY2SjhPTC4u
Our safeguarding officer Peter Brill explains that this course will
- describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centered environment.
- explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment.
- apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practices.